1. 3. 2011

New start...even I have a chance?

I decided to write my blog in english, too. I know, there will be nothing interesting in that. There won´t be any beautiful sentences, or things I´m able to write in Czech. But actually - who cares.

I need to write in english, and I want to.

It´s a long time since I´ve spoken english, and now it looks like I´ll need it. But let´s start from the beginning.

I´m lazy, with lack of a will, well I used to be. My laziness is reason, why I ended the university. Unsuccesfully, of course. Because of my own dumbness I lost a chance to get nice job and after four months without a job, I needed to make some money. So I started to work for one of the biggest telecomunication companies in Europe. Well, for one of companies, that worked for them. In a callcenter for prepaid customers.
I hate this job. No, no, I don´t hate it, it frustrates me. I like the care part. I know it´ll sound naive, but I enjoy helping people, and mostly it´s the thing I do in there. I even like to get in the contact with idiots on the phone, even jerks, because almost everytime it´s really funny to manipulate with them. But except care, we need to sell fixed tariffs. And those operators, who aren´t selling, are going to be fired.
I hate....ehm, this job frustrates me. That means, that even the smallest offer of anything else makes me hoping.

This week, I got three offers. The end of it depends on me, and the people from the companies.

ohhh, guys. Just cross fingers for me, ok?

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat