3. 3. 2011

and again: is this possible?

They called me today, I have new job!

Yes! Yes! YES!

They want me, they really do. Now there are some more questions and things to do, but today... today nothing bothers me. You know this feeling?
When I found out, my heart beated like wild, and I almost burst into tears. That is how much my present job frustrates me. Money will be better, shifts will be better, no working weekends. Oh my...again. Is this fuckin possible?

I hope I won´t wake up tommorow to find out it was just a dream.

I know, I know. Still the same thing about. Let´s get to something more interresting for you. What does my new job means for this blog? e.g. there will be photos in here, because in the future, I will be able to effort new camera. Yep!

And what will be on the photos you may ask.
Well. Maybe me, maybe some things I´ve done. My new obsession - earrings. Little pieces of me in my things.

Some big company has it´s ad motto: "Life Tastes Great" Well, I´m starting to understand, what does it mean.

For your information - this is my birthday party.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat